Monday, May 22, 2017

Tip # 5b: PUT THE PAST IN THE PAST



If you are a newcomer to this blog it will be very helpful to read my Introduction to these tips, and then my post "How to Use These tips."

What does it mean to "Put the Past in the Past"?

If you are like me 20 years ago, it means absolutely nothing to you. Twenty years ago, I didn't care about what had happened to me in the past. What did it matter to me? That was then, this was now. Why should I even worry about it?


In point of fact, it would never have occurred to me that there was anything from my past that was hindering me. And if someone had told me to put the past in the past in order to have the life of my dreams, I would have thought they weren't even talking about me. I would have figured they were talking about some other folks out there... for instance, the folks out there that are not so very well put together.


However from where I sit now as a Transformational Personal Growth & Life Coach

I can very clearly see this...

In those days I was a walking, talking, open, gaping wound from all that had happened to me, that I did not even think was affecting me.


How could I be an open gaping wound and not even think I was affected by my past?


Our personal past is alive in us in ways that we cannot even see. It has formed our way of thinking, our mind-sets and beliefs, our personal fears and phobias, our insecurities, our beliefs about what we can and cannot do, accomplish, or succeed at. Our personal past drives who we trust and who we don't, based on the lingering attempt not to make the same mistake again.


PS- Our assessment of this is often dead wrong, and causes the very issues we look to avoid. That is why we all have what seem to be never-ending patterns of the same unworkable situations, relationships, jobs, arguments, problems, troubles, and predicaments.


As humans we have over 100 Million Billion trees of learning (or Dendrites) in our brains where we house all of the things we have ever 'learned' in our lifetimes. The lion's share of what we have learned about 'life', 'ourselves', 'how we are' and 'how the world' is has been hard-wired into those dendrites by the painful/traumatic experiences of our lives. The process is often complete by the age of 6, 7, or 8. I am speaking of what we know without even questioning or thinking about it. All of this is wrapped up in what has been called by some experts our 'Identity'.


So I was a walking, talking open-wound because my Identity, formed through victimization and violence at age 5 or 6, was (at the time) an ongoing victim, lacking self-love, lacking confidence, and lacking any true ability to move through all of that brain fog into a successful, vibrant, and enjoyable life.


Now, I do not want to imply that only victims of harsh experience carry their past around in that way. In point of fact every human being on the planet carries a residue of his or her personal past that gets in his or her way, to one extent or another. Even our very physical bodies carry the past around in ways that hinder us greatly. We are all usually blind to that. But the effect of the past on the physical body is a whole post in and of itself, and I will discuss it another time.


So in the mental realm, what happens when we really put the past in the past?


Quite simply said, life becomes the land of miracles. Each time we put a piece of our past firmly in the past, we dissolve the accompanying belief sets and thinking that has hindered us. We begin to have breakthroughs and completely unprecedented results. Life looks totally different than it ever did. Each breakthrough takes our life forward. And it is a leap forward, not a baby step.


When we do this enough, we and our lives literally become unrecognizable. The fragile, insecure, and somewhat impotent human 'Egos' that we all are slip further and further away. We act more and more from our heart centers, the part of us that is connected to others and connected to life or source itself.


Said another way, life goes a million times better for us.


I'm going to give you two hugely powerful resources today to assist you with "Putting the Past in the Past. I am also quite powerful with that, so I give you my current course as well.


To take the fast track in life, consider doing all three things, though not all at once...



1) The Landmark Forum & The Landmark Curriculum for Living


Time Magazine called The Landmark Forum one of the top 10 adventures you can have in life,  second only to a "Trip to The Moon". The Landmark Forum will leave you in the space of "anything is possible for myself and my life." You will believe that 100% and also start creating what you really want.



2) Rikka Zimmerman Take any of her courses, in person and virtual
http://rikkazimmerman.com/


Rikka's courses, and particularly one called "Awakening Heaven on Earth" will blow your mind. Not only does Rikka's work help dissolve the past from your life, it also leaves you more connected to your spirit and divine essence than anything else I know of. Inside of that space, miracles truly happen


3) "Head Over Heels in Love With Me"



This is my 12 week virtual course and the next set begins the week of June 26th, 2017. (If you are past this date when you read this, contact me for the next one.) For this course I have combined all of my most powerful tools into 12 amazing weeks. Here's what you get in the course.

  • Old mind-tapes that have stopped you or held you back will be erased forever
  • New & Unexpected Results in Life & Business will emerge.
  • A new Peace, Excitement, Fulfillment & Clarity About What You Truly Want will blossom.
  • You, your life & your business will be revitalized, rejuvenated, & re-energized.
Contact me for more details about this course.


The tools I have given you this week are like nothing else you will ever experience. Most of us spend a lifetime with the weight of our past taking our lives down. For eons people have gone to the grave with the same patterns, blocks, and stopping points- powerless to take life any other way. But it does not have to be that way anymore fro human beings. These tools are your access out.

As always, all of this is contributed to you from a place of humility. Yes I am a Transformational Personal Growth & Life Coach. However, when all is said and done, the biggest trainer we each have is that Higher & Divinely Connected Self within us.

Namaste, beloved friends.


Lorelei Fenton

Facebook  & LinkedIn



www.soarwithlorelei.com
lorelei@soarwithlorelei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO SOAR: INTRODUCTION

Hello My Human-Angel Brothers & Sisters. My name is Lorelei Fenton and I want to introduce you to my HOW TO SOAR tips. As a Tr...