Thursday, April 20, 2017

HOW TO USE THESE TIPS



Many people wonder how best to use these tips and the tools.

As a Transformational Personal Growth & Life Coach, and having done tons of life-transforming work with a high level of success, what I would do is to choose one tool from one of the tips every few weeks. I would use the tool scrupulously for 21 days to test the results. This also begins to make it a habit. If that practice or skill was working for me, I would keep it ongoingly.  

Then every three weeks I would move to the next step and try something new for another three weeks. I would keep it if it helps, and discard it if it doesn't. Then I would go to the next step and and try something new for 3 weeks, chose to keep or discard it. Then I would move to the next step, and try something new for 3 weeks, keep or discard it, and so forth. I would always keep using the tools that help, though I might vary the frequency with which I use them so as not to overwhelm myself. If I got to a point where I felt I had or grown beyond the tool, I would let it go.

With these tools and steps, when you are done with all of them, you can just go back to the beginning and start again, You can choose new tools for the step each time you do this. I will be doing just that with my posts, as I proceed from the end, back to the beginning, offering ever more tools as I go along. Doing this round robin method helps to ensure that you hit each of the Chakras and areas of energy that may be stuck, and that you continue to deepen your results.


If you choose a book, or a video, or a course instead of a tool or practice, then I suggest that you order it or register for it, and get the process going. These kinds of sources will provide their own timelines and you can return to these steps later.

FYI, I am offering you lots of tools, many of which are not mine, and do not profit me, If I suggest a resource, it is one that I know from personal experience is a good resourceresources.


If at any time you become stuck in moving forward, I invite you to reach out to me. I can help you determine what the next best step is that will quickly forward your life There are tons of wonderful ways to forward your life and raise your vibration encompassed in these twelve steps. I will post all links and resources in my sidebar as well.

For some of you this largess of tools may be overwhelming.

Remember, there is no one right way to do this process of growth. If you skip around with the steps, that is ok. If you focus on one area for a long while, that is ok too.  My suggestions are only suggestions. Do the steps how it best works for you, and trust yourself to know what IS best for you. In some ways it matters not where you begin or how you proceed. Just that you DO begin, and you DO proceed forward with some regularity. If you do these two things, your life will begin to alter profoundly.

Please proceed to the first step, step 1, when you are ready.


As always, all of this is contributed to you from a place of humility. Yes I am a Transformational Personal Growth & Life Coach. However, when all is said and done, the biggest trainer we each have is that Higher & Divinely Connected Self within us.

Namaste and many blessings.


Lorelei Fenton

Facebook  &
LinkedIn
www.soarwithlorelei.com
lorelei@soarwithlorelei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO SOAR: INTRODUCTION

Hello My Human-Angel Brothers & Sisters. My name is Lorelei Fenton and I want to introduce you to my HOW TO SOAR tips. As a Tr...